8.02.2010

order.

image from ollibird

We are officially gearing up for school to start August 11th.  I saw a link to this weekly meal planner on a friends blog and thought I'd share it.  I love the idea of framing it and writing on the glass with a dry erase marker, you could also do the same thing by putting it under a sheet protector and hanging it with a magnet on the fridge.  I'll be posting more ideas on how to stay organized and sane while prepping for another school year.  I'd love to hear your ideas on creating order.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Esp. the expiration column...I'm always throwing away food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Ann...I went to the website and actually downloaded the menu planner with the pots and pans on it with the blue background. I LOVE IT! It is just what I have been thinking I need!! Thanks for the link. Love the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete